Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. Our team members embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
A Rewarding Career That Makes a Difference
If you’ve been searching for a rewarding career where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives, consider joining our close-knit team of in-home aides.
As a member of the New Estuary team you’ll enjoy:
- A highly competitive hourly rate.
- Mileage reimbursement when providing client transportation.
- Reimbursement for personal items that contribute to quality care such as gloves, parking fees, etc.
- Being part of an up and coming agency that truly cares for not only their clients, but also our caregivers.
- Knowing that you are helping others each and every day.
Requirements for Employment
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have at least 1 year of experience in caregiving or equivalent work experience in the healthcare field.
- You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and your own reliable vehicle.
We do not allow our caregivers to have someone drop them off at clients homes.
- Strong communication skills in English are needed to assist our clients.
- You must be able to pass a national criminal record check and employer issued drug test.
We are always looking for compassionate, professional, and reliable caregivers who have a passion for helping others. If you live in the Port City area and would like to be a part of a positive, supportive team of caregivers who love what they do, click the application link. If you meet our requirements, a member of our team will be in contact with you.
How Can We Help?
We help with the difficult decisions. If you have a loved one who needs in-home care in the Cape Fear Region, take the first step towards peace of mind and contact New Estuary Home Care today. We provide professional, reliable services from experienced, compassionate caregivers.